Cincinnati Mission Center

Cincinnati Mission Center

1318 Nagel Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
(513) 474-4997
info@combonimissionaries.org

Our Ministry
  • Sacramental Support to Parishes and Nursing Homes
  • Confession — by appointment
  • Mass — check Facebook or calendar
  • Mission and Parish Outreach
  • Vocation Promotion
  • Retreats and Special Events
Our History in Cincinnati

The Comboni Missionaries first arrived to the United States in 1939, making their way to Cincinnati by invitation of Archbishop McNicholas. Our ministry started in parishes on Cincinnati’s west side, supporting African American parishes. By 1949 we had purchased property in Forestville (now Anderson Township) and built the Sacred Heart Seminary for high school boys. That building now houses our Cincinnati Mission Center and serves as the headquarters for the North American Province. Over time, we have supported various parishes in the greater Cincinnati area. Today, we support the Hispanic communities the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.

EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPolishPortugueseSpanish

Pin It on Pinterest